For Alumni & Friends
Gator Wesley Alumni and Friends on the Web
We have a number of places online for you to connect with us and your fellow alumni and supporters of Gator Wesley. If you are interested, we encourage you to get involved in our online community, helping to maintain the vital connections that make our ministry a success.
Gator Wesley Newsletters
Gator Wesley Alumni Updates
Do you have an update to share? Email them to email@example.com!
From Our January 2012 Newsletter
- Gene and Emily Ann Zimmerman celebrated their 61st wedding anniversary in December 2011!
- Les and Mary Rabb celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary in December 2011!
From Our August 2011 Newsletter
- Sam and Tania Flood, Josh and Katie Bell, Eric and Christina Werner, Ryan and Jessamyn Hall, Rob and Marie Fields, and Andy and Emily Oliver all had babies since our last newletter!
- Dan and Kara (Lowe) Wunderlich celebrated their marriage in Lakeland, FL this past January. Dan was also commissioned for ministry as a provisional elder in the United Methodist Church, and is now under appointment as the Associate Pastor/Director at Gator Wesley.
From Our October 2010 Newsletter
- Jennifer Alexander is serving as a missionary at the Internation House of Prayer (IHoP) in Kansas City, MO.
- Justin Ward is serving as a supervising felony attorney at the Public Defender’s Office in Tallahassee, FL.
- Chris and Heather Sell have purchased a home in Audubon Park, FL.
- Jay and Martha (Pennock) Schaub celebrated their marriage in Tallahassee, FL this summer.